Wild Harvested Organic Reishi Mushroom, Water & Alcohol
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
2-5 full droppers in any beverage
2-3 times a day
Prime and full-grown wild Reishi concentrated in a bottle. If you’re going to buy an herbal product to use medicinally, get it from a legal and reputable company that’s known for repeat buyers… Northwood’s Tea.
Reishi mushroom is one of the best medicinal mushrooms out there. It is known to prevent disease, give energy, promote heart health, and balance blood pressure. The reishi mushroom has not only been shown to prevent the development of cancers, but research has indicated that the reishi mushroom may also eliminate existing cancer cells in the body. In 2010, Pharmacological Reports published a study that highlighted the role of ganoderic acid, a triterpenoid found in the reishi mushroom, in the inhibition of the development and metastasis of tumors. In 2011, another study expanded on these findings, suggesting that bioactive compounds within the reishi mushroom can seek out and eradicate existing cancerous cells within the body.
- In most studies done, the herb is most effective medicinally, when taken daily for at least 1.5 weeks
- Also proven to be effective for small animal immune systems in the same dosing
- Used to help treat anxiety, high blood pressure, hepatitis, bronchitis, and asthma
- It can restore the body to its natural state when it is taken regularly, enabling all organs to function optimally
- Immune modulator - regulates and fine-tunes the immune system
What is a tincture? A tincture is an alcoholic derivative herb. Tinctures are effective in extracting the medicinal components and preserving them for longer periods of time. Tinctures are also simple to use and easily absorbed by the body. This tincture is about 70 percent water extracted and 30 percent alcohol extracted, “Dual extracted” providing the best of both worlds to fully extract all the bio-active compounds found in the fungi.
This is a great product to add to tea or coffee to get the FULL effect of the herb.
Store in a cool dark place for up to two years
KNOWN MEDICINAL PROPERTIES:
Anti-cancer and tumor
SUGGESTED CONSUMPTION LIMITS:
There are no known side effects